- High Quality Universal Udersink Inline Carbon Water Filter. Filter Manufactured in the EU.
- Undersink Universal Filter Cartridge with 1/4″ (6.35mm) Tube Push Fit Connectors
- Fits All Refrigerators With External Water Filter Type DD-7098, BL9808, DA29-10105J, HAFEX/EXP, 5231JA2010B, 3010541600, 3019974100
- Fits AEG, ARISTON, ELECTROLUX, BOSCH, DAEWOO, SIEMENS, BEKO, HOTPOINT, FALCON, FAGOR, CAPLE, HAIER, LG, SAMSUNG, SMEG, STEEL, Refrigerator with external water filter
- Buy With Confidence. Your product will be picked packed and dispatched by Amazon’s own staff. You can be sure of a fast delivery and an excellent level of service
Aqualogis AL-QC10 external Fridge filter with 1/4″ (6.35mm) Push Fit connectors Universal Filter water filter and replaces: 3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External is an external inline refrigerator water filter is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges replaces more expensive cartridges including Samsung (WSF-100, EF-9603, DA29-10105J), LG (BL-9808, BL-9303, 3650JD8050A), Siemens, Neff, Bosch, Daewoo (DD-7098) etc. connector type water filter with quick connect 6 mm – 1/4″ tubing is tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 Flow Rate – 1.9 lpm Operating Temperature – min 4.4°C / max 38°C Operating Pressure – – min 172 kPa (25 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi) Technology – Activated Carbon Function – Chemical Reduction Capacity – 3785 litres Service Life – 6 months Instalation: Turn off the cold water supply and switch off the ice maker. Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes. Align the new water filter with the water flow direction. Connect only the water supply side tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing the tubing all the way until tightly sealed. Note: Pull lightly on the tubing to ensure correct installation. Hold the unconnected end of the filter over an empty bucket and turn on the water supply and flush the filter until the water runs clear. Turn the water supply off. Insert and connect the fridge side tubing into the filter. Turn on the water supply and switch on the ice maker. Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed. Check for any leaks.