- ESYNIC DAC Converter Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R RCA & 3.5mm Jack Audio Simultaneously
- The DAC Converter Supported. RCA Jacks Amplifier and 3.5mm Jack Headphone
- Compatible Devices. It is compatible with Headphone PS3 XBox 360 HDTV Blu RAY DVD Sky HD Apple TV
- Supports 24-bit and 96 KHz on Left and Right Channels. Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission
- Powered by 5V 1A USB Power Cable. And it Comes with a Toslink Cable (Optical cable) which can Transmits Digital Signal or Analog Signal(Please Note that The Output is PLCM and it Comes with a USB Power Cable but not a Power Adapter)
This digital to analog audio converter is designed for either house or professional audio switching.
Connect to TV with a Toslink cable (also called Digital SPDIF or Optical Cable) or Coaxial cable.
Connect to amplifier with a RCA Audio cable or headphone with a 3.5mm Stereo Jack cable simultaneously
It also can be used for PS3 XBox Blu Ray Player, HD DVD, etc. which have no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output
This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R RCA & 3.5mm Jack Audio Simultaneously (Not Support Reversed)
Support Connect to an amplifier via standard RCA jacks or a headphone via 3.5mm jack cable
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz
24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
Certificated by FCC ROHS
Weight: approx 90g
Dimension: 73 x 55 x 22 mm
Consumption: 0.5W (Max)
Converter Unit: FCC, CE, UL
Power Supply: UL, CE, FCC
Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable(Power Adapter is Not Included)
Input Audio Connector: Toslink, RCA (Coaxial)
Output Audio Connector: RCA(R/L), 3.5mm Jack
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x Toslink Cable (Optical cable)
1 x USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is Not Included)
1 x User Manual
Note: The SPDIF input must be Stereo PCM, please configure the output of your device. It won’t work with Dolby 5.1.
Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug.
This eSynic DAC Only Support 2.1 Channel, nor for 5.1 Channel.