- Simply the longest reach mount on the market – 900mm measured from back of the TV to the wall. When not extended neatly folds flat to give a 10cm gap
- Super strong 60 kg rating with adjustable +/- 15 degrees of tilt, swivels left and right up to 90 degress.
- VESA compatible: 200×200, 300×300, 400×200, 400×300, 400×400, 500×300 and,600×400
- Suitable for all LED, 3D and smart TVs from 46″ right up to 65″ including curved screens.
- Suitable for installation on brick, block and concrete walls. Not suitable for stud/plasterboard walls unless they are locally reinforced. Dry lined and Dot & Dab walls please contact us for specialist fixings
When you need the very longest most flexible reach for your TV, this bracket is the best there is. Designed to deliver an impressive 900mm long reach coupled with the ability to swivel both left and right as well as tilt this allows even bigger screens to be positioned to achieve optimum viewing. When not in use the TV can be pushed back to the wall leaving just a 10cm gap. Made of heavy gauge steel with extra safety of a robust double arm design, this bracket is rated to 60kgs giving peace of mind and security. To further aid installation it has a wide 650mm wall mounting plate to spread the load and is supplied with 10 x 90mm long M8 heavy duty steel bolts and wall plugs to give a professional installation. Suitable for TVs from 46″ up to 65″ with a minimum VESA fitting specification of 200×200 and a maximum VESA of 600×400. Will not fit any Sony TV that is not VESA compatible and additionally will not fit any 65″ Panasonic plasma. If in any doubt please contact us before you order. A high quality Intecbrackets brand mounting system covered by our lifetime warranty. IMPORTANT FITTING INFORMATION: Not suitable for installing on plasterboard/stud walls unless they have been locally reinforced; Dry-lined and Dot & Dab walls require specialist fixings – please contact us for details