- Note: Not Compatible Samsung Galaxy S6/S7, Compatible ONLY to Samsung 11-Pin micro USB interface device, including: Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Note 8, Note Pro. Other device might have compatility issue such as lag video.
- 2 Meters Long. Mirror your Samsung MHL phones through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
- Plug and Play, No Driver required.
- Note: user must connect the USB cable to supply power. The micro USB goes in to the device for data (the current might not be enough to charge the device during the data transfer).
- Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions.Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz)
This 2M/6FT MHL to HDMI Adapter allows you to connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 S3/SIII/i9300, Note2/N7100 to your TV, Monitor or Projector which have HDMI port for HD films, photos, presentation or Music without extra Micro USB Charging Cable and HDMI Cable. Feature • 3IN1 Function – Length: 2M/6FT, Micro USB/HDMI/HML Adapter • Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions • Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz) • Support 7.1 Surround Channels, 192KHz Audio transmission • Support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) • Mirror your S3 through the Standard HDMI Output on a compatible TV Specification • Input connector: Micro USB x1. • Output connector: HDMI x1. • Other connector: USB 2.0 x1 for charging • Length: From the HDMI to USB2.0 is 0.8 meters, from the HDMI to micro USB is 2 meters. • • Power request: 5V 1A • Power Mode: Portable devices or charging How to use 1) Connect the HDMI connector of MHL cable into your TV directly. 2) Connect the USB 2.0 connector of MHL Adapter into your original charger. Warning!: Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly. 3) Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source. 4) Connect the MHL cable connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your phone. This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger, and then restart the phone after connect with MHL Cable( Do not connect the MHL cable to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly). You will see the TV shows what your phone shows.
Here at Extra Hotel Deals our company work to suggest highly exclusively the highest quality items available on the market, at the best value selling price. Virtually all merchandise on this particular website are usually the cheapest priced ones on the internet, it is actually not very often that products are found less expensive. All goods will be delivered with guarantees in line with the legal requirements, which includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and reimbursements.