- Fits for most of 10-29″ TVs up to 33lbs(15kg),fit VESA(mounting hole pattern) 75x75mm,100x100mm
- Low Profile mount retracts to 2″ to save space, Extends 15″ from the wall
- Tilt: 15 degrees Down/Forward;Total Rotation:90 degrees Right/Left
- Built-in bubble level for better balance;Easy installation, installation manual and fitting screws and bolts included;
- Please check VESA (mounting hole pattern), stud spacing, possible blocked cable/input and TV weight prior to making purchase decision to determine whether this TV wall mount fits your TV and the installation application.
Full Motion Tilt Swivel Articulating Arm TV Wall Mount Bracket for 10-29″ LCD LED Flat HD TV and monitor is a solid and sturdy construction and the most flexible Articulating arm mount available in the market. It is very easy to install and come with all hardware required to mount on the wall.
— Supportable Display Size: fits 99+% of TVs for 10-29″
— Load Capacity: 33 lbs (15KG)
— Built-in Bubble Level
— Material: 2.0mm SPCC (Cold Plate Steel)
— Tilt: 15 Degree of Down / Forward tilt
— Total Rotation: 90 Degree of Right / Left
— Extend: Distance to the wall: 2 Inch-15 inch
— Max Hole Distance: 100mm X 100mm (4″ x 4″)
— Supports VESA standards up to 100mm X 100mm
— Compliant to VESA 75x75mm,100x100mm
1x TV Wall Mount
1x Standard Mounting Hardware set
1x User Manual Does it fit my TV or monitor? 1. Please install this TV mount/bracket on Firm/Solid/Strong wall. 2. If the LED, LCD, Plasma TVs and other flat panel displays size is up to 29″, but the Max Hole Distance is within 100mm X 100mm (3.9″ x 3.9″), and the weight is within 33lbs(15KG), this TV mount/bracket also works perfect for you.
At this time on Extra Hotel Deals our organization work to suggest highly solely the best goods available, at the cheapest amount. Virtually all products on this particular web site are generally the cheapest priced ones on the net, it is actually not all too often that items are generally determined less pricey. All goods will be delivered along with warranties in line with the regulations, which includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and reimbursements.