- Enjoy Clear and Dynamic TV Sound + 350W +3.1ch System(Centre Speaker/ Wireless Subwoofer ) + Clear-mode Dialog
- Create true, Wireless, 5.1 Surround Sound with Soundbar and ALL Series Speakers
- Stream TV Sound Throughout The House with ALL Series + Thanks to Multi-room Function
- Enjoy Music, Internet Radio and More, Streamed Wirelessly Around The Home + Multi-room System + Easy Operation with Music Streaming App + Spotify/TuneIN/Aupeo
- Variety of Sound Modes (Standard/Stadium/Music/Cinema/News/Stereo)
5.1 PROCESSING AND SPEAKER SYSTEM FOR ENVELOPING SOUND With 5, dedicated speakers within the single soundbar and Dolby Digital, ProLogic II and DTS digital processing onboard, the Panasonic SC-HTB880 offers true 5.1 surround sound. LINCSD-AMP FOR POWERFUL, PRECISE SOUND At the heart of this soundbar is a powerful LincsD amplifier (2G). This digital amplifier uses jitter reduction techniques for ultra low levels of distortion and the highest levels of clarity. Boasting 50 watts per channel (at 6 ohms), plus 250 watts from the subwoofer, the SC-HTB880 has enough power for all but the largest of rooms and will drive along the most dynamic of soundtracks with true verve. POWERFUL BASS FROM THE WIRELESS SUBWOOFER The separate subwoofer uses a 16cm, downward firing cone to add impact to movie soundtracks and high drama events. It also features a wireless connection, making it easy to tuck out of the way, without having to consider where to put the trailing cables. STREAM MUSIC VIA NFC OR BLUETOOTH With compatible NFC devices simply swipe the unit over the soundbar and you’re good to stream. Alternatively, with Bluetooth you pair your device with the Panasonic as usual. Once done, and with the help of a Panasonic app, you’re able to stream music from your stored library or from streaming music services such as Spotify or Last.fm. TWIN HDMIS WITH 4K PASS-THROUGH AND ARC FOR SYSTEM FLEXIBILITY Fitted with two HDMI inputs and an output, you can connect up your Blu-ray player and games console or HDTV set-top box, via the best quality connection possible. With 4K pass-through, the latest generation of Ultra-HD components can easily be accommodated. STYLISH DELTA FORM, WALL MOUNTABLE DESIGN The slanted ‘Delta’ form keeps a profile low (so it doesn’t block your TV) but allows the use of larger speakers for better sound. When wall mounted the depth of the unit is reduced, as the soundbar is rotated through 90 degrees.