- AquaHouse water filter compatible with all LG refrigerators which use an external water filter cartridge connecting in-line with the water pipe supplying the refrigerator. Uses 1/4″ (6.35mm) push fittings to connect to the pipe.
- Compatible to replace LG filter models 5231JA2012A, 5231JA2010A, K32010CB, K3MFC2010F, BL-9808, 3890JC2990A, 5231JA2010B, 3010541600, 497818, 3019974100, 5231JA2010C, 3650JD8050A, Composition Filter and more *only if using an external filter (see description for full filter model list).
- Premium compatible water filter, has been independently tested and certified by the Water Quality Association’s Gold Seal program. Only products that pass rigorous testing and pass annual manufacturing facility audits are accepted onto the Gold Seal certification.
- Filter meets NSF/ANSI 42 standard for material safety, structural integrity, and has been tested for chlorine reduction. Also meets NSF/ANSI 372 standard for lead free compliance. This gives the user confidence the filter is of high quality and safe for use with drinking water.
- 6 Month filter life. AquaHouse branded filter, Aquahouse is a registered trademark.
The AquaHouse AH-UIFL is compatible with LG refrigerators using an external water filter cartridge which connects in-line with the water pipe supplying the fridge. This will replace refrigerator filter models: LG 5231JA2012A, 5231JA2010A, K32010CB, K3MFC2010F, BL-9808, 3890JC2990A, 5231JA2010B, 3010541600, 497818, 3019974100, 5231JA2010C, 3650JD8050A, Composition Filter, GRL207BQ, GRL207DBQ, GR-L207DBQ, GRL207DTZ, GR-L207DTZ, GRL207DUZ, GR-L207DUZ, GRL207EQ, GR-L207EQ, GRL207TUJ, GRL207TVJ, GRL207TVJ, GR-P207DTZ, GRP207DVZ, GR-P207DVZ, GRP207DXZ, GRP207EQ, GR-P207EQ, GRP207TQ, GR-P207TQ, GS3159PVFV, GS3159WBFV, GS5163, GS5163WBJV, GWL207FBQ, GWL207FLQ, GW-L207FLQ, GWL207FSQ, GW-L207FSQ, GWL207FVQ, GW-L207FVQ, GWL207ZLQV, GW-L207ZLQV, GWL207ZVQV, GW-L207ZVQV, GWL227HBQ, GWL227HSQ, GW-L227HSQ, GWL227HVQ, GW-L227HVQ, GWL227NSQV, GW-L227NSQV, GWL227NVQV, GW-L227NVQV. If your existing filter reference is not listed above but it connects in-line with the water pipe supplying the fridge then this filter will be compatible. If your existing filter is internal to the fridge you will need a different filter, please see our other AquaHouse models for internal filters. Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.