MHL Micro USB to HDMI A A/V TV Adapter Short Cable for LG HTC Sony Samsung HDTV
- Note: Not Compatible Samsung Galaxy S6/S7, Compatible ONLY to Samsung 11-Pin micro USB interface device, including: Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Note 8, Note Pro. Other device might have compatility issue such as lag video.
- 2 Meters Long. Mirror your Samsung MHL phones through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
- Plug and Play, No Driver required.
- Note: user must connect the USB cable to supply power. The micro USB goes in to the device for data (the current might not be enough to charge the device during the data transfer).
- Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions.Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz)
This 2M/6FT MHL to HDMI Adapter allows you to connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 S3/SIII/i9300, Note2/N7100 to your TV, Monitor or Projector which have HDMI port for HD films, photos, presentation or Music without extra Micro USB Charging Cable and HDMI Cable. Feature • 3IN1 Function – Length: 2M/6FT, Micro USB/HDMI/HML Adapter • Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions • Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz) • Support 7.1 Surround Channels, 192KHz Audio transmission • Support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) • Mirror your S3 through the Standard HDMI Output on a compatible TV Specification • Input connector: Micro USB x1. • Output connector: HDMI x1. • Other connector: USB 2.0 x1 for charging • Length: From the HDMI to USB2.0 is 0.8 meters, from the HDMI to micro USB is 2 meters. • • Power request: 5V 1A • Power Mode: Portable devices or charging How to use 1) Connect the HDMI connector of MHL cable into your TV directly. 2) Connect the USB 2.0 connector of MHL Adapter into your original charger. Warning!: Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly. 3) Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source. 4) Connect the MHL cable connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your phone. This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger, and then restart the phone after connect with MHL Cable( Do not connect the MHL cable to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly). You will see the TV shows what your phone shows.
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable lets you connect a high definition monitor, Projector, or LCD
- Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Displayport, please check with your device’s output specification before placing order
- Uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital.include – DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- Gold Plated connectors: (1) input: Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or maps)/thunderbolts port Male / (1) HDMI Male. Color: white
- Compatible with Apple – iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch
Fosmon Mini DisplayPort To HDMI Adapter Cable
The mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector or cable to a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a mini DisplayPort.
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to high definition displays. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
* Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output.
* HDMI highest video resolution 1080p@60hz.
* HDMI225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
* HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
* Uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
* Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
* Powered by Mini DisplayPort source
* Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female
MacBook (Mid 2010 and later), MacBook Air (Late 2010 and later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2010) and later, Mac mini (Mid 2010) and later, iMac (Late 2009) and later, Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
NOTE: Adapter only works with laptops with Mini DisplayPort, please check with your device’s output specification before placing order.
- DAC CONVERTER– This 192KHz DAC Converter Can Be Used to Convert Digital Audio Signal to Analog Audio Signal via Optical Coaxial Toslink Input and RCA L/R 3.5mm Output (package included 4.0 OD Optical Cable)
- 192KHz/24Bit– Supports Sampling Rate at 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz and Even 192 KHz (MANY Others Just support up to 96 KHz), providing you a high sound quality. It Also Supports 24-bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER FUNCTION– With Volume Knob to Adjust Volume, allowing you to adjust the Output Volume. And noise can be eliminated when NO signals input, and automatically mute while non-audio signals Input.
- ECONOMIC DESIGN– Aluminium Alloy Case with 24K Gold Plate Interface provides Good Anti-Interference and Makes the Sound Pure and Clear.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY– It Works Well for Any Audio Video Source with Optical Coaxial Toslink Output and Great for TV Box, HDTV, Blu-ray DVD, Xbox, PS3, PS4, Games Consoles, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc (NOTE That The Audio Output Must Be Set to PCM/LPCM Format and It Doesn’t Support 5.1 Channel Such As Dolby and DTS).
One Toslink and one Coaxial input interface. Connect to DVD, HD player and other devices.
One RCA output interface. Connect to the audio amplification device with RCA interface.
One 3.5mm audio output interface. Connect to your headphone.
Eliminates the noise when no input signal and automatically mute when input non-audio signal.
Actually supports sampling rate at 192kHz/24bit.
Supports volume adjustment.
Aluminum Metal case, lightweight and compact. Good anti-interference function makes the sound pure and clear.
Support Audio Format: PCM
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105DB
Separating Degree (1KHZ): 94DB
Response Frequency: 20Hz~20KHz -0.2db
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 10Hz~20KHz 0.25-0.065%
Blocking Time: 0.577Fs
Sampling Rate: 32~192 KHz
Bit Rate: 16~24 Bit
Output Impedance: 10 ohms
Working Voltage: +5V.Maximum Voltage: 6V
Maximum Power Consumption: 100mA
Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 70ºC
Storage Temperature Range: -60 to 150ºC
Operating Humidity Range: 10% – 80%RH (No Condensation)
Storage Humidity Range: 5- 90%RH (No Condensation)
ESD Protection Human Body Model: ±8kV (Air-gap Discharge) ±4kV (Contact Discharge)
Product Shell: Aluminum Shell
Product Color: Black
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x Toslink Cable (Optical Cable)
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x User Manual
1. Please set the Audio Output to the PCM/LPCM Format.
2. For Samsung TV, if there is no sound even you set the audio output to the PCM/LPCM format, please turn ON the TV external speakers (Menus-Sounds- Speaker Setup- HESB/external speaker-ON)
3. This converter doesn’t Support 5.1 Channel Such As Dolby and DTS.
4. PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim CANNOT use this converter as they haven’t Optical fiber output interface.
- FOR iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / SE / 7 ONlY(not for Ipad). (If you buy after 25th,Nov, 2016, your will be the Updated Version, why we update the version? Because Updated Version DOES NO Need Personal Hotspot Support and iOS10 DOES NO need update, you can directly charge the USB Port, connect the TV and your iPhone)
- Supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows and more – to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
- Easy to use: Charge the USB port,connect your iPhone to HDMI device(not for ipad),wait until TV/projecter shows connect sucessfully, click “allow/trust” on your iPhone, wait until your TV/projecter shows your iPhone page.(Kindly note: if yours not the Updated Version, you still need to do as here:charge the cable, open the personal hotspot,chose “trust”,click the airplay and open the mirror image)
- You must charge this USB Port to Power Source (such as PC, TV, Power Bank,5V 1A power adapteretc, if you do not charge the USB Port, this cable will not work)
- Package included: 1 X Dock Lightning to HDMI USB Cable. 1 X User manual.(Kindly note:some apps may not work as they do not support the HDMI output.)
1.DO NOT support Youtube(need use browse), Worldview live, Netflix,skysports,Safari software, BT Sport,SkyGo, Lovefilm and ect from iTunes as they do NOT support the HMID output.
2.Due to copyright or charges, some of videos has been encrypted. In this case ,those videos are banned from the projection
3.Does not support movies purchased in iTunes because they are locked by Apple’s protection scheme. Some devices may need to download display software.
4. Some apps may not work as they do not support the HDMI output.
1.Charge the USB port.
2. connect your iPhone to HDMI device(not for ipad), then wait until your HDMI deviceshows connect sucessfully.
3. Choose “allow/trust” when your iPhone shows the windows of “trust device”, wait the HDMI device shows your iPhone page.
Buyer Attention: Pls check your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD whether with HDMI port on first before you purchase this item.
Updated Version, Forward thinking!
Updated Version,Super Speed , Easy to plug in or pull out.
Use it with iphone to enjoy your favorite local or online entertainment easily on your HDTV or projector in up to 1080p HD display.
Moives, TV shows, music, video, audio,photo and more from Youtube,IE browser,Chrome Browser and etc.
CONNECTORS: Lightning (input) / HDMI (output) / USB 2.0 (power supply: 5V 0.1A) To assure maximum product longevity and quality, please follow the instructions carefully and faithfully
- Model designation: CSL – Full HD micro HDMI to VGA adapter cable / micro HDMI Type D connector ( male ) / VGA (D-Sub) socket ( female ) & 3.5 mm audio line-out socket for sound transmission
- Converts a digital HDMI signal into an analogue VGA signal | Supports full high-definition resolution of 720 dp or 1080 dp (Full HD) | Max. resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz to 165 Mhz operating frequency | HDCP-enabled Support HDCP 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3, HDMI Input: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p, VGA Output: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p
- Improved compatibility | High-quality finish | Compact design | Gold-plated contacts | Easy to transport
- Plug & Play with no installation of software drivers | No external power supply required / power supplied via the micro HDMI output for most devices
- Connection of PC, computer, graphics card, laptop, notebook / netbook, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, cellphone, media player, blu-ray player, digital camera, digital set-top box or Sony Playstation and Microsoft XBOX or other devices with Micro HDMI port to e.g. an older monitor / projector that only has a VGA connection
The high-quality micro HDMI – VGA adapter cable from CSL makes it possible to
convert the digital output signal of an micro HDMI connection into an analogue
signal for a VGA monitor input.
The input signal is converted into the output signal 1:1 and in high quality.
The practical adapter is compatible supports full high-definition resolution
of 720p or 1080 p (Full HD). The micro HDMI output reproduces both a video and
an audio signal. As the VGA input can only process a video signal, however, the
adapter is also supplied with a 3.5 mm line-out socket. You can tap into the
audio signal separately by means of a jack cable and send it to an audio repr-
oduction device of your choice (surround-sound system, stereo system, line-in
on PC or notebook,active loudspeakers). Moreover, your video data is transmitted
with copy protection via the HDCP encryption system.
The power supply is provided via the micro HDMI output for most devices. With
the help of the Plug & Play principle, separate installation of software drivers
is not necessary.
• micro HDMI VGA adapter cable
• micro HDMI type D plug / VGA (D-Sub) socket
• 3.5 mm audio line-out
• Input: 1× micro HDMI Type D (male)
• Output: 1× VGA 15-pin (female), 1× 3.5mm audio jack (female)
• Resolution HDMI 480p to 1080p (Full HD)
• Output signal 1:1 to input signal
• No software or driver installation necessary, Plug & Play
• Improved compatibility
• High-quality finish
• Integrated signal amplification
This adapter/converter functions in one direction only – micro HDMI to VGA – and not vice versa.