- Built in spirit level: The wall mount is manufactured with a pre-installed spirit level for ease of installation
- Slim and compact: Engineered with a low profile design this wall mount measures just 40mm from the wall to ensure that it is almost invisible when installed
- Package includes: 1 x TV wall bracket, 1 x Fixing kit (for brick walls only) and 1 x Set of installation instructions
- Adjustable Viewing Angle: Made from heavy gauge steel this wall bracket is extremely strong and has a built in tilt mechanism so that you can adjust the viewing angle from 0 – 10 degrees
- Ultra Strong: Weight tested up to 250kg this TV bracket is compatible with all TVs between 26 and 50 inch screens that use the VESA 400 standard
The Yousave Accessories tilting wall bracket offers a hassle-free way of wall-mounting your flatscreen TV safely.
Built with absolute security in mind, this premium flatscreen wall bracket is recommended for televisions up to 50kg, but has in fact been independently weight tested to support loads up to 250 kgs.
This strong steel television bracket is compatible with all makes and models of TVs with standard VESA mounting holes (check your TV handbook for this). The unit is designed for self-installation and the package includes a full installation pack (featuring screws, wall anchors, round and square washers) along with step-by-step instructions and diagrams. An inbuilt sprit level further helps ensure the installation process is hassle-free.
Once your TV bracket is in place, an in-built downward tilt feature means you can adjust the screen to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
– Suitable for LCD LED 3D and Plasma TVs with screen sizes from 26″ to 50″
– Universal VESA mounting pattern ensures the bracket is compatible with 99% of TVs within the stated size range
– Maximum VESA dimensions 400mm x 400mm
– Wall plate dimensions 440mm x 130mm
– Recommended maximum loading weight 50 kgs/110 lbs
– Sits 40mm from the wall when fitted
– Tilts downwards from 0° to 10°
– Full fitting kit, in-built spirit level and instructions
The bracket is fully compliant with UK and EU safety standards and has been independently tested for safety. It comes with the following certifications:
– VESA 400
– GS Approved
– TUV GS
The fixings included in this package are suitable for mounting the bracket on brick or concrete walls. Installing the bracket onto plasterboard or stud walls may require specialist fixings which will need to be purchased separately. If in doubt, please seek specialist advice.