- Enhance reception by amplifying weak signals with built-in high gain amplifier (28dB gain) and extremely low noise (ELN) circuit.
- Blue LED power-on indicator and gain adjuster, portable for mobile use (camping, boating, etc).
- Fast and easy set up with 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Compatible with HDTV of digital terrestrial signal (DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T/H, ATSC), provides you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 3 meters cable, multi-positioning for best possible reception, powered by digital box / tuner or external power adapter (DC 6V) included.
Tired of paying cable and Satellite Company just to watch your favorite broadcast network shows? With the 1Byone aerial you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows.
The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in and connect to your television and let the aerial do all the work. Watch your favorite broadcast network shows and more all for FREE!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT / IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: Connect the external adapter to the DC jack at the antenna back and plug it to the wall socket. Or you can get the 5V power from antenna receiver through antenna cable.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 6: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna main unit with attached cable
2. AC / DC power adaptor 6V
3. USB cable
4. Coaxial cable