- Enhanced Reception – Amplifying weak signals with built-in high gain amplifier (28dB gain) and Extremely Low Noise (ELN) circuit. 28dB gain provides you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Easy Operation – Fast and easy set up in 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Various mounting positions – Can stand on table horizontally or vertically, or lay flat on table, or mount it on wall (screws not included in the packaging). Please note that do remember to try put the aerial horizontally or vertically if the aerial does not work.
- Attractive Sleek and Stylish Panel Design – Looks Great in any Room, black color fits your home decor.
- Power Supply – Powered by Digital box/tuner or external power adapter (DC6V) included.
Tired of paying cable and Satellite Company just to watch your favorite broadcast network shows? With the 1byone aerial with FM Radio, you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows.
The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills. Watch your favorite broadcast network shows and more all for FREE!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: Connect the external adapter to the DC jack at the antenna back and plug it to the wall socket. Or you can get the 5V power from antenna receiver through antenna cable.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 6: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna main unit
2. AC / DC power adaptor 6V
3. Antenna stand