- When your TV pictures freeze or appear blocky, it is usually caused by a weak signal, our sinal booster can improve poor picture quality caused by weak signals.
- Gain 20dB, power by DC 12V 50 mAh, enhances the performance of passive antennas in challenging areas of reception. Boosts HDTV, VHF, UHF and FM stereo signals up to 20dB.
- Noise Figure: less than 4dB, preserves signal purity with Extremely Low-Noise (ELN) circuitry. 0.2mm cable to connect, with LED indicator.
- The fewer obstructions between the antenna and the tower and the higher the antenna is mounted, the better the chance of receiving a strong signal.
- We do NOT recommend to use this amplifier / booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without.
Frequency range: 47-790 MHz
Noise Figure: less 4dB
Power Supply: DC 12V 50mAh
Set up Guide:
1. Take out the booster and the power supply of the packaging.
2. Use the booster to connect your aerial with the DTV set-top-box.
3. Connect the DTV set-top-box to the TV.
4. Connect the power adapter DC output jack to the DC input connector of the booster, and then plug the adapter into the AC power socket.
5. Turn on the ON / OFF switch on the booster.
6. Organize all the cable for neat, tidy and safety.
Please note that this booster kits could be used with any indoor passive aerial (Model number: 200UK-0003, OUK00-0349, OUK00-0494, OUK00-0353, OUK00-0354, OUK00-0552, OUK00-0553, OUK00-0554.)