- Free for Life – Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone HDTV aerial can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Elegant Appearance and Brief Design – Fashion design and black color fits your home decor. Compact size design will not take up too much space on your table.
- Full HD – have access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1081p HD to any digital-ready TV. Provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Easy Operation – Fast and easy setup in 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- Buyer Guarantee – We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that freeview reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception under all conditions. We do offer a 31-day money-back guarantee onll orders to allow you to test the antenna’s suitability in your area.
Tired of paying cable and Satellite fees? With the 1byone aerial you have no longer to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows.
The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in and connect to your television and let the aerial do all the work. Watch your favorite broadcast network shows and more all for FREE!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial high on the wall or close to a window may have better reception.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Aerial main unit with attached 1.35-meter coaxial cable
2. Instruction Manual