1byone Indoor/Outdoor Digital TV Aerial for HDTV / DVB-T Receiver, VHF / UHF / FM, Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals, with SMD Circuit Technology, Anti-UV Coating, Waterproof and Compact Design
- Built-in 4G LTE Filter – Blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks, and mobile phone transmitters to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
- Tools-free Installation – No more traditional, huge outdoor aerial that are a hassle and very costly to mount on your roof. 1byone Indoor/Outdoor Aerial is super compact, handsome, and super easy to install in your living room or attic, or outdoors on your balcony or roof.
- Superior Construction – A compact design with superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions. Anti-UV coating, waterproof design and the included outdoor bracket allow the aerial to be used outdoors in both horizontal or vertical positions.
- Suitable for both Freeview and Analog TV Signals – Simply connect to an HDTV with built in DVB-T tuner / receiver using coaxial cable. If you are using an older TV, connect the aerial to your set-top DVB-T tuner / receiver for freeview signal.
- Buyer Guarantee – We stand behind our aerial 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon geographic and environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the aerial’s suitability in your area.
1byone Indoor/Outdoor TV Aerial
1. The 1byone TV Aerial has been intelligently designed for tools-free multi-way installation, with innovative materials to ensure resistance to all weather conditions.
2. The included outdoor bracket enables the aerial to be installed either vertically or horizontally, with receiving direction adjustable to making finding the best reception very easy from any location.
3. The built-in 4G LTE Filter blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks, and mobile phone transmitters to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
1. If you use a flat screen HDTV, refer to your TV’s manual to confirm if it includes a built-in freeview tuner. Also make sure the tuner is HD compatible or else you won’t be able to watch HD channels. If your TV does not have a built-in tuner, you can connect your 1byone aerial to your set-top DVB-T tuner / receiver.
2. We recommend re-scanning for channels every month so your channel selections are always up to date.
3. Do not mount the aerial in/behind any metallic objects. Keep the aerial away from high power-consumption devices to avoid interference, such as air-conditions, generators, elevators, etc.
4. Install the aerial as high as possible near a window or rooftop to maximize reception.
5. We make a commitment that all our TV aerials with a 12-month warranty. Customer satisfaction is very important; if you are not satisfied with the channels you receive, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help to solve any problems you may come across while using our aerial..