- Save time and money. Cooking on induction hobs is getting more and more popular, you cook faster, safer, save energy and reduce your electricity bill
- The principle is easy: only when the saucepan or frying pan is on the hob, it starts to warm up
- The heat is directly transferred to the saucepan which makes it much more effective and up to 50% quicker
- 2800w Easy to use induction hob • Large digital display • 10 power settings or temperature settings from 60-240°C
- Automatic saucepan recognition • Size: 60 x 30 x 6 cm
Energy saving, safe and quick cooking.
The efficient way of cooking. Induction has already taken its place in many restaurants and large kitchens. In times of rising energy costs, it is a money saving alternative because you save up to 50% when you cook using induction.
The heat is created in the magnetic field of the saucepan’s base and no loss of energy takes place between the hob and saucepan.
Timer, cooking setting and temperature can be set individually on each side of the hob. It is easy to use and clean.
• 2800 Watt (1800 and 1000 Watt)
• Sensor buttons
• Automatic saucepan recognition
• 10 temperature settings
• Overheat protection
• Size (L x W x H): 60 x 3-6 x 6 cm
pan not included