- Enjoy Perfect Sync Between Sound and Image – Unlike other Bluetooth Transmitters, the MR270 is designed for TV use, low latency aptX eliminates perceptible delay between sound and video
- Straightforward and Simple to Connect and Play – Bluetooth v4.1 means pairing is swift and simple, and reconnection as easy as switching your headphones back on
- Add Bluetooth Headphones to a Nonbluetooth TV – Connects to almost any TV (or any other source) using standard 3.5mm, optical or composite cables
- Highfidelity Portable Connection – Supports both USB power to be permanently plugged to a TV or battery power for use with tablets and MP3 players on the go. Share your sound anywhere
- Relax and Unwind to your Favourite Shows without Waking the House – High performance Bluetooth transmitter for two pairs of headphones
Dual Audio Bluetooth Transmitter
The August MR270 Bluetooth Transmitter, sends stereo sound from your TV to two pairs of headphones at the same time. Perfect for when you want to sit back, relax and enjoy your shows in the evening, without waking the kids. Just connect it to your TV via the headphone socket, optical out or composite audio out and it can transmit audio wirelessly to yours and your partners headphones in wired quality, without the need for a splitter or trailing wires.
aptX Low Latency
Unlike regular Bluetooth transmitters, the August MR270 uses aptX Low Latency technology. This gives you unparalleled, lossless, hifi sound quality and zero perceptible lag between the video on screen and audio in your ears.
Powered by USB or Battery
Operating via USB power allows the transmitter to be permanently plugged into your TV USB port so that you can reconnect swiftly anytime you want. Portable battery use enables listening for 15 hours playtime between charges, great for use in bed with a tablet.
One of the only Bluetooth transmitters to offer optical audio in, the MR270 can be connected to almost any non Bluetooth device. And with Bluetooth version 4.1, its a simple, hasslefree and user friendly process to hook up to two pairs of headphones, a pair of headphones and a speaker, or any combination of audio devices you require. Reconnection is as simple as switching your headphones or speaker on again.