- Fits almost all 33″- 60″ LCD/LED/Plasma/3D TV, subject to TV being correct VESA, TV is larger than bracket and TV weighs less then 40KG
- Please measure the height and width of TV and make sure it’s bigger than the bracket size, also check the horizontal mounting holes at the back has a width of Max: 600mm and Height 400mm. Anything 600X400mm or less is fine
- -12° Tilting which will allow you sometime to install the TV slightly higher and angle the TV downwards for a better viewing experience
- Low Profile, only 3.6cm from the Wall. Perfect for rooms where you don’t want the TV to come out from the wall too much.
- Most new TV’s weight 20-30KG. This bracket has a MAX weight of 40KG
The Duronic TVB777 is a solid TV bracket that will fit all of the major TV brands on the market. Our TV brackets are made of strong cold steel metal to give the best heavy duty results that customers look for when putting an expensive TV on the wall.
Make sure this bracket is designed for your TV by checking the following:
Your TV should be a size between 33″ and 65″
Have a VESA of MAX 600 x 400. This is the horizontal distance between the holes at the back of your TV x The vertical distance of the holes at the back of your TV.
Our brackets include a manual for you to easily follow and install the bracket. It comes with all the screws for fittings that fit 99% of TV’s. All you need is a drill, a long screwdriver, and a helper to get the TV up on the wall. Make sure the TV hangs on a solid wall or on a studded wall.
Once the bracket arms are put on the TV you can adjust the tilt level you need before hanging it on the wall. You can have up to -12 degrees tilt for enhance viewing angle if the TV is mounted at a height. Our bracket also has safety screws on the arms which when tightened the TV will stay secure on the bracket