- Latest multi-functional Air Mouse controller with QWERTY keyboard
- 2.4Ghz RF and IR dual-mode, RC learning feature can be used as standard TV remote
- Long-range wireless control from up to 10 meters, powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- Built in 3 x Gyroscope Sensor, it is convenient to operate in horizontal and vertical mode for game and typing.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/CE, Linux, Android, Mac OS
The F20 is a multi functional controller which controls almost everything in your house.
Plug and play, simply insert the mini USB receiver into your device and it’s ready to do. The cursor will move around with the move motion of your hand, press OK button to click and return button to cancel. So no more flat surface or mouse mat needed, just seat back and enjoy.
A QWERTY keyboard built-in to the back of the remote. It is a great feature for surfing internet, writing email and accessing to social media sites.
Not only a easy-to-use air mouse controller for your HTPC/Android TV box, it’s also a standard IR remote for your TV. The IR learning feature make the F20 possible to ‘learn’ from your TV remote so you can control your HTPC/Android TV box and TV without hussel of switching remote controls, keep your coffee table nice and tidy..
Connection: 2.4GHz (KB+Air Mouse), IR (TV Remote Control)
Mouse: move motion control
Keyboard: Qwerty Standard Keyboard
Others: IR Learning Function, Android Hot Buttons
Receiver Type: USB 2.0
Distance: up to 10m
Buttons Life: 100,000 times
Gyroscope Sensor: 3 Axis
Supported OS: Windows, Mac, Android, Linux
Gross Weight: 150g
Package Contents: 1x JUSTOP F20 Air Mouse, 1x Receiver, 1x User Guide