- Easy to read: large digits in 2.1 * 0.6 inches LCD screen
- Switch for power on/ off could make it longer life (battery included)
- For freezer and indoor thermometer application with the unit of degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit being optional in your favor
- Elegant design with convenient placements with a piece of magnet and a hook which can be twisted
- Remind mark: display snow pattern when it is under 4℃ to 7.9℃ environment
Mudder easily-operated and simple freezer thermometer
This Mudder digital freezer thermometer monitor could test the freezer’s temperature and also your indoor temperature under the common environment under -20 ~ 60 degrees Celsius. Besides, its hook offers you flexible replacements when you need to test your food’s storage environment of your refrigerator. These applied and convenient functions can help you have a better detection of your freezer.
Measuring temperature range: -20℃ ~ 60℃
Unit: degree Celsius or degree Fahrenheit
Power: 1 * 3V CR2032 button battery (included)
Size: 2.64 * 1.65 * 0.43 inches
Weight: 1.2 ounces
1 x Freezer thermometer
1 x Instruction manual
1. Operate it under the conduction of its introduction.
2. Do not soak it in water.
3. When the display is dim, please change the battery as the instruction shows and tighten the screws.
4. It needs about a minute for reaction about the temperature.
5. It is more suitable for a freezer or refrigerator. When you do not it to work, remember to shut down the power.
6. When it is over 60℃, the display shows HH.H, and if below -20℃, the display shows LL.L.