- REMOVES LIMESCALE DEPOSITS from the heating element and interior components. A clean heating element means fewer repairs and less power consumption
- REMOVES DETERGENT RESIDUES AND SANITISES: removes detergent and dirt residue, a common cause of bad odours
- MONODOSE EASY TO USE: 50g single-use sachets: is recommended to use one sachet each month in an empty cycle at 60 degrease. Available in different pack
- Hygienically cleans all internal parts : All Dishwashers and Washing Machines
- Recommended use one descaler sachet per month
Smelly washing machine?
Remove detergent and limescale residues that can lead to appliance problems.
This Limescale and Detergent Remover is a descaler that cleanses dishwashers and washing machines, removing limescale, grease and detergent build-up.
Suitable for all makes and models of washing machines and dishwashers.
The most cost-effective way to prolong the life of your appliance.
6 x 50g sachets
10 x 50g sachets
12 x 50g sachets
100 x 50g sachets
Please Note: Not suitable for top loading appliances
Hard water leads to deposits building up in your appliance, which reduces its efficiency and leads to premature failure. In fact, British Water say that even a 1.6mm coating of limescale on a heating element can make it up to 12% less effective.
Hard water damage Clean element Element in hard water area Element when new
All types of water can cause a build-up of detergent residue inside your machine, which can lead to blockages. This build-up provides an environment for bacteria to thrive causing unpleasant odours.
Drawer build-up Clean drawer
Drawer after use Drawer when new
If you’re not sure if you live in a hard or soft water area, try our limescale post code checker.
By simply using one descaler sachet per month your machine will benefit from the following:
Removes limescale build-up from internal parts
Eliminates powder build-up and odour-causing bacteria
Hygienically cleans all internal parts
Maximises the efficiency of your appliance
If used immediately with new appliances, reduces detergent quantity by up to a third