MHL Micro USB to HDMI A A/V TV Adapter Short Cable for LG HTC Sony Samsung HDTV
- Note: Not Compatible Samsung Galaxy S6/S7, Compatible ONLY to Samsung 11-Pin micro USB interface device, including: Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Note 8, Note Pro. Other device might have compatility issue such as lag video.
- 2 Meters Long. Mirror your Samsung MHL phones through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
- Plug and Play, No Driver required.
- Note: user must connect the USB cable to supply power. The micro USB goes in to the device for data (the current might not be enough to charge the device during the data transfer).
- Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions.Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz)
This 2M/6FT MHL to HDMI Adapter allows you to connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 S3/SIII/i9300, Note2/N7100 to your TV, Monitor or Projector which have HDMI port for HD films, photos, presentation or Music without extra Micro USB Charging Cable and HDMI Cable. Feature • 3IN1 Function – Length: 2M/6FT, Micro USB/HDMI/HML Adapter • Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions • Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz) • Support 7.1 Surround Channels, 192KHz Audio transmission • Support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) • Mirror your S3 through the Standard HDMI Output on a compatible TV Specification • Input connector: Micro USB x1. • Output connector: HDMI x1. • Other connector: USB 2.0 x1 for charging • Length: From the HDMI to USB2.0 is 0.8 meters, from the HDMI to micro USB is 2 meters. • • Power request: 5V 1A • Power Mode: Portable devices or charging How to use 1) Connect the HDMI connector of MHL cable into your TV directly. 2) Connect the USB 2.0 connector of MHL Adapter into your original charger. Warning!: Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly. 3) Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source. 4) Connect the MHL cable connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your phone. This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger, and then restart the phone after connect with MHL Cable( Do not connect the MHL cable to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly). You will see the TV shows what your phone shows.
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable lets you connect a high definition monitor, Projector, or LCD
- Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Displayport, please check with your device’s output specification before placing order
- Uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital.include – DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- Gold Plated connectors: (1) input: Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or maps)/thunderbolts port Male / (1) HDMI Male. Color: white
- Compatible with Apple – iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch
Fosmon Mini DisplayPort To HDMI Adapter Cable
The mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector or cable to a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a mini DisplayPort.
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to high definition displays. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
* Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output.
* HDMI highest video resolution 1080p@60hz.
* HDMI225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
* HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
* Uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
* Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
* Powered by Mini DisplayPort source
* Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female
MacBook (Mid 2010 and later), MacBook Air (Late 2010 and later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2010) and later, Mac mini (Mid 2010) and later, iMac (Late 2009) and later, Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
NOTE: Adapter only works with laptops with Mini DisplayPort, please check with your device’s output specification before placing order.