- Enjoy crystal clear digital 1080P full HD shows for free!!!Working frequency:170~240MHz,470~860MHz..You can get local news, weather, sports programs, kids’ shows,etc and absolutely for free!Enjoy crystal clear digital 1080P full HD shows,more clear more enjoyable clarity is better than a cable or satellite.
- Crystal clear filter technology,signal amplifier:50 miles signal reception range with a amplifier (35 miles signal reception range without amplifier),multi-directional access from broadcast tower,signal amplifier can effectively boost the antenna.
- Multi-directional capability:Omni directional characteristics provide excellent non-adjustments reception in 360 degree directions.
- 16.4 Feet High performance Coaxial Cable:makes it easier to place it on your house to get the best possible signal reception via the website: dtv.gov/maps;antennaweb.org,especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- Easy to setup:Hassle-free installation with 3 steps-Unwrap, plug it and scan channels-1.put up the antenna on the window or wall;2.connect the antenna to TV or set-top box,Supply power for the signal amplifier via USB cable;3.Rescan TV channels(Each time you move the antenna,please rescan TV channels).
Will it fit all Televisions?
Most televisions(HDTV) sold after 2009 have a ATSC tuner built-in and will receive digital broadcasts.
If your television was purchased earlier,but has a menu option for scanning digital channels,then your television has a ATSC tuner.If not,you will need to purchase a digital receive.
Coaxial Cable: 5M length
Connector Type:F Male
Working Frequency: 170~240MHz,470~860MHz
Product Size:33*25*0.06 CM
How to use:
1,Please connect adapter,the Detachable Amplifier to the high performance coax cable.
2,Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
3,Place the antenna in the best position.
4,Set tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”,TV to “Scan” for channels in the TV’s setup menu.
1,Before you buy,please find out channels available in your area via the websites: dtv.gov/maps; antennaweb.org.
2,To get the best possible signal reception,please place the antenna higher or close to/in a window and face the broadcast tower.
3,Test the antenna in multiple locations as digital signals may bounce off objects.
4,If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
5,Each time you reset the antenna,please scan TV programms again.
1 x HDTV Antenna
1 X Amplifier
2 X Sticker