- THE DELIVERY INCLUDES: 1x 100ml bottle + 1x microfiber cloth – size 40×40
- SCREEN CLEANER: 100% Made in Germany. Manufactured, filled and packaged in Germany – extremely high cleaning power – cleans absolutely without streaks
- CHARACTERISTICS: Ecofriendly – biodegradable surfactants – without softeners – without complexing agent – no irritation – no corrosivity – non-flammable – without aggressive solvents
- MICROFIBRE CLOTH: P-9000TM – microfibre made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide – extra-soft – extra thick – size 40×40 cm – color blue – white collar – to 95 °C washable – ideal for cleaning all highly sensitive and smooth surfaces
- SIZES: 50ml – 100ml – 250ml – 500ml – 1000ml and refill bottle 1l
Blum Manufaktur – Screen cleaner
This screen cleaner is specially designed for cleaning glass and plastic surfaces.
Thanks to its completely streak-free and thoroughly cleaning, the screen cleaner from Blum helps your fine technology to shine like new with a fresh gleam.
The screen cleaner is made in Germany. This means that the cleaner is produced and bottled in Germany according to strict regulations.
This cleaner is ready to use. It cleans and cares in one step. A very good cleaning and care product.
The microfiber cloth which is included in the delivery contributes to the high success of cleaning. It is extra soft and ideally suited to clean highly sensitive surfaces.
It can be washed at 95´C in a washing machine (without fabric softener) and can be used several times. The microfiber cloth cleans your devices very gently and carefully.
Ecofriendly | biodegradable surfactants without softeners | without complexing agent | no irritation | no corrosivity | non-flammable | without aggressive solvents
Economical in consumption | reduces the cleaning effort | high cleaning power | streak-free cleaning
Water | 5% isopropanol | anionic surfactants less than 5% | dyes | perfume | excipients
Turn off the device to be cleaned and let it cool down for a minute.
Remove coarse dirt and spray some cleaner on the microfiber cloth, then clean the display carefully.
Please stick to the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.