- Super Cute Soft Fun Plush Animal Soft Toy Fridge Magnet Candy Pink Bunny
- Each measures about 4 inches Long. Please note this is NOT suitable for children under 3 years
Super Cute Soft Fun Plush Animal Soft Toy Fridge Magnet Candy Pink Bunny
Will it fit all Televisions?
Most televisions(HDTV) sold after 2009 have a ATSC tuner built-in and will receive digital broadcasts.
If your television was purchased earlier,but has a menu option for scanning digital channels,then your television has a ATSC tuner.If not,you will need to purchase a digital receive.
Coaxial Cable: 5M length
Connector Type:F Male
Working Frequency: 170~240MHz,470~860MHz
Product Size:33*25*0.06 CM
How to use:
1,Please connect adapter,the Detachable Amplifier to the high performance coax cable.
2,Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
3,Place the antenna in the best position.
4,Set tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”,TV to “Scan” for channels in the TV’s setup menu.
1,Before you buy,please find out channels available in your area via the websites: dtv.gov/maps; antennaweb.org.
2,To get the best possible signal reception,please place the antenna higher or close to/in a window and face the broadcast tower.
3,Test the antenna in multiple locations as digital signals may bounce off objects.
4,If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
5,Each time you reset the antenna,please scan TV programms again.
1 x HDTV Antenna
1 X Amplifier
2 X Sticker
VicTsing50 Miles Range Indoor HDTV Antenna
Receive local news, weather, sportsprograms, kids’ shows and sitcoms absolutely FREE;
Place it in your house easily with 10ft coax cable and slim design.
For Optimal Use:
1. Place the antenna higher or close to/in a window and face the broadcast tower.
2. Test the antenna in multiple locations as digital signals may bounce off objects.
1. Channel reception will vary depending on geography, the distance from your home to the broadcast tower and your surroundings.
2. If you use a flat HDTV, pleasego through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
3. You should retune your free view TV’ s and digital receiver from time to time to ensure you are receiving allavailable services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
4. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner; otherwise you can’t watch HD channels.
Working frequency: VHF 174-240MHz, UHF470-862MHz
USB Cable: 0.8m
Reception Range: 50miles
1 x HDTV Antenna
1 x Signal Amplifier
4 x EVA Stickers
1 x User Manual