- TRANSMITTER + RECEIVER = TRANSCEIVER. Powered by the premium CSR8670 chipset, TROND BT-DUO X could be switched between transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) modes. As a Bluetooth transmitter, it enables you to transmit the audio from your TV or iPod wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones or speakers. As a Bluetooth receiver, it allows you to play the music from your phone or tablet to wired home stereo system
- APTX LOW LATENCY & APTX. With aptX, you can enjoy CD-quality sound wirelessly over Bluetooth connections with aptX-source devices like TV’s, phones or tablets; with aptX Low Latency, you can now watch video while listening to wireless audio without any noticeable audio delay. Both TX/RX modes have been added with aptX Low Latency & aptX
- OPTICAL, 3.5mm AUX & RCA. TROND BT-DUO X has the 3.5mm headphone jack as well as digital optical audio ports, and provides up to 3 types of audio connections: 3.5mm aux, white/red RCA (via the included 3.5mm to RCA cable adapter), TOSLINK. More flexibilities for you to connect your devices via different cables
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE & UNINTERRUPTED STREAMING. TROND BT-DUO X comes with outstanding 350mAh rechargeable battery; one single charge can last up to 15 hours. It also supports working while charging; you can plug in or unplug the external USB power charger any time you want
- WHAT YOU GET: TROND BT-DUO X Bluetooth V4.1 Transceiver, USB to micro USB charging cable (80cm), TOSLINK audio cable (1m), 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male audio cable (50cm), 3.5mm female to RCA male audio cable (20cm), Welcome Guide, 18-MONTH TROND warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee
Ideal for Wireless Home Entertainment
Whether you’d like to stream the TV audio to your wireless headphones/speakers, or make your old stereo audio system wireless capable, TROND BT-DUO X Bluetooth V4.1 Transmitter / Receiver makes a perfect choice to suit all your needs. Its compact size, intentionally-added weight and deluxe look makes it fit very well with your home audio system.
No More Lip-sync Delay
Unlike other competing adapters, TROND BT-DUO X supports the codec of aptX Low Latency in BOTH the TX & RX modes. It can effectively minimize audio latency to 40 milliseconds, and enables you to watch video while listening to wireless audio without noticeable lag. However, your BT headphones or speakers need to support aptX LL as well in order to achieve the best low latency performance.
Various Audio Ports & Accessories Included
Some TVs only provide the digital optical audio output. TROND BT-DUO X not only supports the 3.5mm (AUX and RCA) connection, but also provides digital optical audio (TOSLINK) interface so that you don’t need additional digital to analog converters. It comes with all the cables & adapters needed for connections.
– Bluetooth Profile: Bluetooth V4.1, CSR 8670 chipet, A2DP
– Transmit Range: up to 33ft / 10m
– Supports: Dual Stream (TX mode); Multi-Point (RX mode)
– Codec: APT-X Low Latency, APT-X, SBC
– Working Time: about 15 hours (Aux); 12 hours (SPDIF)
– Dimension: 2.36 x 2.36 x 0.83 in
– Net Weight: 2.25 oz
– The latency of 40ms is still unacceptable for live performance. Therefore, musicians beware! Bluetooth technology even with aptX LL may not suit your needs;
– If you use the optical connection, please change your TV SPDIF output setting from Dolby Digital to PCM.