- Ultra Strong: Weight tested up to 40kg this TV bracket is compatible with all TVs with mounting holes from 100mm x 100mm to 300mm x 200mm (VESA Standard).
- Slim and compact: Engineered with a low profile design this wall mount measures just 27mm from the wall to ensure that it is almost invisible when installed.
- Made from heavy gauge steel this wall bracket is extremely strong and the fixed position mounting holds your television in place.
- Built in spirit level: The wall mount is manufactured with a pre-installed spirit level for ease of installation.
- Package includes: 1 x TV wall bracket, 1 x Fixing kit (for brick walls only) and 1 x Set of installation instructions.
The Yousave Accessories fixed position wall bracket offers a hassle-free way of wall-mounting your flatscreen TV safely. Built with absolute security in mind, this premium flatscreen wall bracket is recommended for televisions up to 40kg.
This strong steel television bracket is compatible with all makes and models of TVs with standard VESA mounting holes (check your TV handbook for this).
- Suitable for LCD LED 3D and Plasma TVs with screen sizes from 17″ to 37″
- Universal VESA mounting pattern ensures the bracket is compatible with 99% of TVs within the stated size range
- Maximum VESA dimensions 300mm x 200mm
- Wall plate dimensions 110mm x 340mm
- Recommended maximum loading weight 40 kgs/88 lbs
- Sits 27mm from the wall when fitted
- Full fitting kit, in-built spirit level and instructions
The bracket is fully compliant with UK and EU safety standards and has been independently tested for safety.
It comes with the following certifications:
- VESA 300
- GS Approved
- TUV GS
The fixings included in this package are suitable for mounting the bracket on brick or concrete walls. Installing the bracket onto plasterboard or stud walls may require specialist fixings which will need to be purchased separately. If in doubt, please seek specialist advice.
Although we do provide a varying selection of screw sizes to attach your TV to the bracket, in some cases you may need to buy different screws as each manufacturer uses a different size of screw.